Effective date: April 2018
This Cookie Notice applies to the www.hoteleuropacentro.com website, which is owned and operated by Hospedium Hotel Europa Centro, and describes how we use the personal data we collect through Cookies and other techniques such as pixels («Cookies») on our www.hoteleuropacentro.com website («Site»).
When you access the Site or view our targeted advertising, we automatically collect data through Cookies.
The types of information we collect through Cookies are IP address, device ID, pages viewed, browsing information, browser type, operating system, internet service provider, time, redirection URL and location data depending on the device being used.
More information about Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of electronic information that websites send to your browser and store on your hard drive. We will leave Cookies on your computer when you visit our website. If you are concerned about having Cookies on your device, you can set your browser to refuse all Cookies or to alert you whenever there are Cookies so you can decide whether to accept them. You can also delete Cookies from your device. If you choose to block or delete Cookies, some of the functionality of the pages you visit may not work properly.
More information about pixel tags: Pixel tags (also called web beacons or tracking pixels) are electronic files that usually consist of a single pixel image and can be placed on a web page or in an e-mail to send information, such as a newsletter. If you use our services, we may use pixels to place or recognize a Cookie on your device.
Third-party Cookies: In some cases, we allow a third party to place Cookies. If you have questions about what Cookies are used and by whom, please do not hesitate to contact us. You will find contact details below.
We use the information collected through Cookies (including your personal data) for the following purposes:
- C. Deliver targeted advertising: We use the information we collect through Cookies to pursue our legitimate interests through targeted advertising. Where necessary, we will ask for your consent to place Cookies for this purpose. Even if you have given your consent, you may withdraw it at any time. In addition, you can object at any time to our processing of your data for advertising purposes.
- D. Market Research: We use the information we collect through Cookies to pursue our legitimate interest in conducting market research (such as analysis of market segments, trends, preferences or behaviors and research on products, services or marketing and advertising effectiveness) or product development (such as analyzing the characteristics of a market segment or consumer group or the performance of our Site in order to improve our Site).
- BookingSuite: your personal data may be shared with BookingSuite B. V., Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam (The Netherlands), the company that operates the suite.booking.com website.
- Sharing with third parties: We share your personal data with third parties (such as service providers) as permitted by law and as described below. We do not sell or rent your personal information.
- Competent authorities: We will disclose your personal data to law enforcement and other governmental authorities to the extent required by law or as strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
Questions or complaints
If you have any questions about how we process your personal data or if you want to exercise your rights under this notice, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also contact the competent data protection authority in case of questions or complaints.
Changes to the notice
Just as business changes, this Cookie Notice may change over time. If you want to check the changes made to this Cookie Notice, we invite you to access this Cookie Notice to view them.